BeastStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JuStiN's GM APPLICATION <3 :D[EDITED]requested by soul

3 posters

Go down

JuStiN's GM APPLICATION <3 :D[EDITED]requested by soul Empty JuStiN's GM APPLICATION <3 :D[EDITED]requested by soul

Post  JuStiN Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:47 pm

Name:JuStiN

IGN:JuStiN

Time Zone:(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

What you are working out to be:GM/ADMIN/MOD

What would you do as that?:[GM]I will do whatever a good GM does like handle server make sure nobody hacking or cheating and keep the server nice and cool aswell as host alot of events and stuff like that[ADMIN]I will keep server save make sure GM don't do anything wrong and aswell do the same as GM . host events help new players etc..[MOD]I will make sure nobody does anything wrong on forums make sure nobody does something they must not and keep it active and live Very Happy..

What makes you stand out?:Well i am friendly and i love to make new friends ill always be fair and active and friendly i won't ban someone if i just don't like him ill see if anyone else complains and ask owner for his advice and do so and i will always act fair.

How can you support the server?:I can by being active and by keeping poeple in forums busy and happy aswell as in the server and ill make video's like i already did but yes i will do my best to help wherever i can .

Why do you want to be a GM?:So i can help people and make server happy and keep it fair and not just go around banning people i don't like and ill host alot of events to keep server happy and active sodat wont think its boring . I love being able to help out and to stop people from cheating/hacking sodat we can game in peace aswell as i have been non gm for about 1 year so i would like to give it another go

Will you still stay at BeastStory/AlphaStory if you are denied?:Yes i have been here awhile and have not ever planned on leaving i got no reason to leave what so ever

And experience? If so, picture would help a lot:Well i don't realy take pictures but i have been gm alot i have been playing maple for 4 years so i know almost everything so but these are the server i been on [GM].KrazyMs/NetoverlordMs/BluelessMs/DouchMs/ so i think i have more than enough experience

Small Biography:Well i am 16 years old i am white and i am a male my hobby is computer and i like what i do so that is basicaly what i do all day is play computer with all my friends and stuff so ye that is my life ....

Ok thanks first of all for having the time to read my application and i hope u guys liked it and hope u guys have a good day ...

Ty soul for being honest and i edited the question like u asked hope its better now

JUST STATING its for v62 and v83 tom told me to say this Very Happy

Last edited by JuStiN on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

JuStiN

Back to top Go down

JuStiN's GM APPLICATION <3 :D[EDITED]requested by soul Empty Re: JuStiN's GM APPLICATION <3 :D[EDITED]requested by soul

Post  [GM]iSoul Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:58 pm

No Admin spots I dont think so but there might be and a great application BUT !
Could add JUST A BIT More information to make it impressive like for example, the question ``Why do you want to be a GM: ``?
But overall It was a great application. i WOULD Give this application a 8/10!
[GM]iSoul
[GM]iSoul

http://www.beaststoryv62.tk

Back to top Go down

JuStiN's GM APPLICATION <3 :D[EDITED]requested by soul Empty Re: JuStiN's GM APPLICATION <3 :D[EDITED]requested by soul

Post  JuStiN Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Thank you SouL for your honest opinion

JuStiN

Back to top Go down

Post  JuStiN Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:15 pm

If anyone else has any opinion please do tell ill accept any and try to improve

JuStiN

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]iSoul Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:44 pm

Great application Justin! You put effort in it after I told you too which makes you determine for the spot which makes you make a great GM In the community and this is great! 9/10 Excellent!
[GM]iSoul
[GM]iSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  JuStiN Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Thanks alot soul i realy appreciate your comment on my application

JuStiN

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]iSoul Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Your welcome Justin.
[GM]iSoul
[GM]iSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Devil Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:12 am

I like your name, Justin. Any Justin writes a good APP.
Devil
Devil

Back to top Go down

Post  JuStiN Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:54 am

thanks Very Happy

JuStiN

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]iSoul Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Justin you look like you are like meaning for this job.
And since you are I will talk to Tom about this GM application.
And if Tom thinks you should be accepted we will notice you.
[GM]iSoul
[GM]iSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down