BeastStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daree's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Daree's GM Application Empty Daree's GM Application

Post  Daree Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:30 am

Name: Sebastian Ortega

IGN: Daree

Time Zone: Eastern

What you are working out to be: Level 3 Game Master

What would you do as that?: Be on a constant look out for Hackers, Cheaters, Scamming, Ks'ing, Spamming, And Wz editing. Also I would work hard to become a better Game Master and help others around me with anything that they have questions about.

What makes you stand out?: I am fun, outgoing, but yet very mature. When it is necessary and time to get serious I can easily switch out of attitudes to handle a situation that may take place. I follow the rules by the book how they were made to be followed and I am kind and honest, and enjoy helping other people with their problem but with no benefit for me. I am also very loyal to this server, even with the 'wipe' I stayed and hope to keep doing so.

How can you support the server?: By recruiting more players from Advertising/School to help our community grow and become even more fun that what it already is, Helping newcomers with starting up and settling in the server. Helping other staff members with topics that are of my knowledge so they are not so overwhelmed with to much work and/or problems.

Why do you want to be a GM?: To use my rank of authority and power in a responsible and respectful way to help players and be part of pioneering BeastStory to its full potential and greatness. To make BeastStory a better and more fun environment by stopping the people break the rules.

Will you still stay at BeastStory/AlphaStory if you are denied?: Of course, I really enjoy this server overall. Ever characteristic of it I like. If I am denied it will help me for future reference but no matter what I am going to stay at BeastStory. I am also currently recruiting friends from my school to come play.

And experience? If so, picture would help a lot: I have played Maplestory GMS and Private server on and off shifting between them but now I am here to stay at BeastStory. Unfortunately I have not been a GM before but I am currently researching GM commands and Id's. I am a very fast learner and catch on quickly to things.

Small Biography: I play travel soccer for a club, I am really active. In the morning I play soccer non-stop and the afternoon to midnight I play BeastStory, I am sixteen. I was born in Medellin, Colombia and raised in Hollywood, Florida and that is where i am currently living also. I love playing BeastStory, And my favorite food is Chinese food but not like panda express REAL Chinese food, and i like pandas Smile

Picture of yourself(If you do not have this, Ethan will be depressed): I do not have one at the moment but i will attempt to get my hands on one but post it up on my profile.
Daree
Daree

Back to top Go down

Daree's GM Application Empty Re: Daree's GM Application

Post  LuckyAce Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:34 am

Nice, I will also see tom about this.
LuckyAce
LuckyAce

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Agreed with Ethan, this is very impressive!
Vanessa
Vanessa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down