BeastStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brian's GM App[edited to reach what Ethan wanted cause I was too dumb to read what he said first again.]

4 posters

Go down

Brian's GM App[edited to reach what Ethan wanted cause I was too dumb to read what he said first again.] Empty Brian's GM App[edited to reach what Ethan wanted cause I was too dumb to read what he said first again.]

Post  Brian Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:22 pm

Name: Brian

IGN: Brian

Time Zone: Central USA

What you are working out to be: Level 3 GM

What would you do as that?: What I would do as this job is catch all scammers and hackers. I would also catch the exploiters / glitchers. I would host events and be careful what I give out for prizes. I am on a lot of the day almost every day. Lastly, I would make sure the players would have the most fun and help deal with their problems.

What makes you stand out?: Well I am on all of the time. I am familiar with where everything is like npc's and monsters. My friendly-ness to most players.

How can you support the server?: I can discipline bad players, advertisers and cheaters. I can host events. I can refund things as long as approved by Tom or Ethan. I can bring and help many players. And I can help all the players when they need it.

Why do you want to be a GM?: Help this server as much as I can. Fulfill my duties and to have fun.

Will you still stay at BeastStory/AlphaStory if you are denied?: Hell yes. I love you guys.

And experience? If so, picture would help a lot: No picture and I have not been a GM in BeastStory, but I have been a GM in PassionMS

Small Biography: I have a lot of friends on this server, I am very nice to the community. I can help out anyone who needs help.

Picture of yourself(If you do not have this, Ethan will be depressed): Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

Thanks for taking your time to read this and I hope you will accept me

Brian

Back to top Go down

Brian's GM App[edited to reach what Ethan wanted cause I was too dumb to read what he said first again.] Empty Re: Brian's GM App[edited to reach what Ethan wanted cause I was too dumb to read what he said first again.]

Post  Vanessa Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Brian!
Just a few pointers, at the end don't write
a statement at the end, like "I hope I get accepted,"
cause that may turn off the readers interest, because
it seems desperate. Also, just presentation wise you may
want to add colour, boldness of the question or anything just
to make it look more presentable. Also, for your answers, try to go
beyond what others may think, to really stand out. I think you can be
a potential GM, just show Ethan and Tom, what kind of GM you can be.
Other than that, good-luck! c;
Vanessa
Vanessa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Brian's GM App[edited to reach what Ethan wanted cause I was too dumb to read what he said first again.] Empty Re: Brian's GM App[edited to reach what Ethan wanted cause I was too dumb to read what he said first again.]

Post  [GM]iSoul Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Vanessa wrote:Brian!
Just a few pointers, at the end don't write
a statement at the end, like "I hope I get accepted,"
cause that may turn off the readers interest, because
it seems desperate. Also, just presentation wise you may
want to add colour, boldness of the question or anything just
to make it look more presentable. Also, for your answers, try to go
beyond what others may think, to really stand out. I think you can be
a potential GM, just show Ethan and Tom, what kind of GM you can be.
Other than that, good-luck! c;

Agree with Vanessa that it looks desperate that you said hope I get accepted at the end And everything else that Vanessa said , I agree . Oh and without GM Experience its kinda hard for you to you know .... But if your a fast learner it might be a good choice . Good luck and 7/0 ( My Opinion )
[GM]iSoul
[GM]iSoul

http://www.beaststoryv62.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  LuckyAce Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Sorry, i cant accept this. D: I want people to take their time on their apps. If they're that serious for it. This doesnt look like the best i've seen recently. Dont take it harsh.
LuckyAce
LuckyAce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down