BeastStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthony's GM Application :)

3 posters

Go down

Anthony's GM Application :) Empty Anthony's GM Application :)

Post  Anthony Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:18 am

Name: Anthony Kevin Ho

IGN: Anthony

Time Zone: Eastern

What you are working out to be: Level 3

What would you do as that?: Host events, help organize server and solve problems within the server, I try not to ban people :/

What makes you stand out?: Well for one I've only started the server like 5 minutes ago and I'm already making a GM app, shows that I aim high Smile Also I didn't post any stupid questions on forums like "can i be GM?" shows integrity XD AND the fact that i colour coded this shows organization/creativity Very Happy AND FINALLY, my reediting this application FOUR times shows that I'm a perfectionist Razz

How can you support the server?: Well I'm usually not one to donate to a private server cause of how unstable it is, but I can make Banners and posters as well as videos for advertisements and tht kinda stuff.

Why do you want to be a GM?: Well this is the first server i've even considered playing in a while now, i quit MS about 3 years ago. But it's summer and i got nothing better to do so i thought might aswell start a server, I want to be a GM cause hosting events was the one thing that I really liked to do in MapleStory,I was an Admin (level 4) in a couple different servers and I thought I could make this server better if I were chosen to be an GM.

Will you still stay at BeastStory/AlphaStory if you are denied?: That would depend, I've only been in the server for 5 minutes so I haven't really had an impression of it yet, it doesn't matter if I get accepted or not, if I like the server, I'l stay, if I don't, I'll leave.

And experience? If so, picture would help a lot:
I've been a level 3 GM in Fapstory and Berzerk MS, I've been level 4 GMs in Equilibruim MS and LostCF MS, I was also a level 2 GM in a couple servers but that was a while ago and I can't remember its names. But to be honest I've mostly played V 55, so this will be maybe the second V 62 server I've ever played.
Here's a screen shot of 1 of the server's I was level 4 in, and you can also see a little of my very mediocre editing skills, P.S. this was like 3 years ago, I've gotten better.

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/15/equilibruim.png/

Small Biography: Well my name is Anthony Kevin Ho, I'm 16 and I live in Scarbrough, Ontario (Canada). I currently have a job at KUMON Learning Center. My hobbies are Basketball, Swimming, Chess, Crossfire, NBA 2k11, movies, television, chatting on MSN and yea. I'm a 85% average student and I plan on becoming a teacher when I get older.

Picture of yourself(If you do not have this, Ethan will be depressed):

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/37/unledrx.png/
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/692/unled2fi.png/

Last edited by Anthony on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:48 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing the colours of text/fixing spelling)
Anthony
Anthony

Back to top Go down

Anthony's GM Application :) Empty App Redo

Post  Anthony Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:18 am

This is my redo of my application cause I didn't see how Ethan wanted his apps to be written out so...

Name:
Anthony Kevin Ho

IGN:
Anthony

Time Zone:
Eastern Pacific

What you are working out to be:
Level 3

What would you do as that?:
Hosting events is what I usually do in game, I love the events Hide and Seek, Trivia, Russian Roulette and the Maple Fitness Test Jump Quest. I tend to be a person that prefers style so when I'm not hosting events I would ether be in that room thats all white, I forgot what it's called :/, creating different looks for my guy and I'f i'm not doing that then I would be chilling in the FM. I like to help organize server and solve problems within the server, I try not to ban people, in one of my old servers I was the one that would get two people fighting together and solve the problem Smile

What makes you stand out?:
Well for one I've only started the server like 5 minutes ago and I'm already making a GM app, shows that I aim high Also I didn't post any stupid questions on forums like "can i be GM?" shows integrity XD AND the fact that i colour coded this shows organization/creativity FUTHERMORE, my reediting this application FOUR times shows that I'm a perfectionist, AND FINALLY the fact that i'm redoing this app to satisfy Ethan's wants shows I'm really determined to get this job.

How can you support the server?:
Well I'm usually not one to donate to a private server cause of how unstable it is, but I can make Banners and posters as well as videos for advertisements and tht kinda stuff. I've been making posters/banners since like grade 6, since then I've discovered the magical world of Photoshop. Plus if you guys ever need a ventrillo server or something like that (I can't imagine why you would) I got quite a few we can use to communicate. While actually in game, I can help solve problems, host events and I got tones of ideas for events that I thought of in the past 3 years that I haven't played Maple.

Why do you want to be a GM?:
Well this is the first server i've even considered playing in a while now, i quit MS about 3 years ago. But it's summer and i got nothing better to do so i thought might aswell start a server, I want to be a GM cause hosting events was the one thing that I really liked to do in MapleStory,I was an Admin (level 4) in a couple different servers and I thought I could make this server better if I were chosen to be an GM.

Will you still stay at BeastStory/AlphaStory if you are denied?:
That would depend, I've only been in the server for 5 minutes so I haven't really had an impression of it yet. But it doesn't matter if I get accepted or not, if I like the server, I'l stay, if I don't, I'll leave.

And experience? If so, picture would help a lot:
I've been a level 3 GM in Fapstory and Berzerk MS, I've been level 4 GMs in Equilibruim MS and LostCF MS, I was also a level 2 GM in a couple servers but that was a while ago and I can't remember its names. But to be honest I've mostly played V 55, so this will be maybe the second V 62 server I've ever played.

Small Biography:
As for my maple life, I've been playing maplestory since I was 11, started private servers when I was 12. Quit all MS when I became 13. Restarting private servers now that I'm 16. As for my maple life in this server, I can tell you it step by step, my brother signs up and tells me to do so aswell, I say why not, I sign up, I log in, I create my character, I log off, I write this application XD.

Picture of yourself(If you do not have this, Ethan will be depressed):
Here's a screen shot of 1 of the server's I was level 4 in, and you can also see a little of my very mediocre editing skills, P.S. this was like 3 years ago, I've gotten better. This is one of the advertisement posters I've made for Equilibruim MS, I'm the one on the left.
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/15/equilibruim.png/

Here pictures of myself, here are some of my new simple edits.
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/37/unledrx.png/
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/692/unled2fi.png/

Last edited by Anthony on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I typed App Remo instead of App Redo o.o)
Anthony
Anthony

Back to top Go down

Anthony's GM Application :) Empty Re: Anthony's GM Application :)

Post  [GM]iSoul Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:35 pm

Honestly, great detailed but could you change the color of the questios everytime I read the question I had to high light i to read it and since youve only been on the server for 5 minutes that will also affect on who knows you but overall it was great. 9/10. AND HEY I PLAY FAPSTORY, AND EQUILIBRIUMMS SERVER TOO LONG AGO!
[GM]iSoul
[GM]iSoul

http://www.beaststoryv62.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Forget my app, i really dislike this server, unhelpful GMs, unfriendly community, WAY WAY too low rates... and yea peace
Anthony
Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:26 am

Denied!
Reason : Quit
Vanessa
Vanessa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down