BeastStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dammit's GM Application. :D

3 posters

Go down

Dammit's GM Application. :D Empty Dammit's GM Application. :D

Post  kikekike Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Name: Jorge

IGN: Dammit

Timezone: Eastern Time

What are you working out to be?: I would love to be a level 3 GM at least, but any position given to me would be great.

What would you do as that? As a gm, i would welcome newcomers, tell them about the server, and i would help the staff as much as i could. I would host events many times a day and attend them too, i would also make sure the prizes are great. Very Happy I would be hard on hackers, and ban them as i see them, i will keep a close eye for them. I would also make sure that nobody is getting abused, and i will not abuse my admin powers.

What makes you stand out?: What makes me stand out is that i am a very fun person, and a very fast learner. I will welcome any newcomers, tell them about the server, and answer any questions that they have. I am fun, but i will also be strict on the rules when i need to. EG: hackers, scammers, abusers. I would also never start arguments or fights and make sure that if they happen, they do not go on, im not saying i wouldnt let people say their opinion though. I am a mature and honest person, i wouldnt lie to get a laugh out of someone. I will always tell an Admin when i ban somebody too. Being an admin is about responsibility and maturity, and i have both of those traits, I will never let a hacker or cheater get through without a consequence, and i will not lose my cool is somebody is swearing and insulting me.

How can you support the server? I can support the server by helping out other GMs with events or with any ideas they need, and newcomers with their training and help with where specific npcs are. I will also ban any hackers if i get accepted. I have many ideas for new npcs, and i could give those to you if you need them. I speak spanish, english, and a bit of french, so i can help out with foreigners who dont understand anything. I will donate too the server occasionally, and encourage others to. I will also encourage my friends to join the server, and tell them to tell more people to come, so we have a bigger community.

Why do you want to be a GM? It feels good to help someone and thats the top reason i want to be a gm. I also hate it when (in other private servers) i report a hacker and no GM comes, this way, i can ban them as i see them. I am very active, so this would help a lot, i would probably play at least 2 hours a day. I also know the commands and am a fast learner. I love being a gm, it gives me a better sense of responsibility, and to be one in a server like this would be great.

Will you stay at Beaststory/Alphastory if you are denied? For sure i would, this is the one private server i have found that is perfect for me. I love the community, who are very funny and nice, the Admins, who have a great sense of humour and answer alll my questions, and the features, which make this game very fun.

And experience? (a picture would help a lot): I used to play many other servers, and was an admin or gm in them. I ran one with my brother a few months back, i didnt do coding, but i gave him all the ideas. I dont know if this helps, but i have also been an admin in many servers in other games, such as Garrys Mod and Counter Strike.

Small Biography: I am a mature, accepting, and fun person. I LOVE sports, i play basketball every day, am on my citys soccer team, and am on my schools baseball team. I also enjoy video games, and own an xbox. The games i play most are Maplestory, Minecraft, Garrys mod, Fifa 2010, and Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. In private servers, i like to chill and talk to people more than train.

Picture of yourself:(If you do not have this, Ethan will be Depressed) I dont have a recent picture of me at the moment, but i will try to get one to you as soon as possible.

Jorge/Dammit

Last edited by kikekike on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more detail)

kikekike

Back to top Go down

Dammit's GM Application. :D Empty Re: Dammit's GM Application. :D

Post  Devil Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:48 pm

It's like every other APP. Nothing really special. :\
Devil
Devil

Back to top Go down

Dammit's GM Application. :D Empty Re: Dammit's GM Application. :D

Post  Vanessa Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:59 pm

Agreed with Devil, I'm not trying
to break you down, but the first sentence already sounds