BeastStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Applicantion.

4 posters

Go down

James Applicantion. Empty James Applicantion.

Post  James. Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Note: I know my English is not very good, is because I used the google translator, therefore, could not write most of the text without using it. Have fun reading it ~~.

Name: James

IGN: James.

Time Zone: (GMT-3).

What you are working out to be?: Level 3 GM.

What would you do as that?: I am not a yob, but I have my fun side. I know I behave in every situation. Sometimes too easy to get stressed, but have quickly realized my error and try to reconsider it. Although very easy to irritate me, I'm almost never in a bad mood. I have basic knowledge about the game, so I can easily help members with any kind of questions about the game. My English is not the best, and that I really know, because I'm Brazilian. But my basic English is possible to intend (in my opinion). I love helping people who have questions that I can solve, and also like a lot to learn from others, because I think so, nobody was born knowing everything.

What would you do as that?:I like gm would try to help all members who may have questions about the game. I will try to catch all those who think they can fool the server, using programs such as Cheat Engine, thinking they're better than everyone else. Also try to be more patient with all members and the entire team. I'll be trying to help the server as much as possible, I'll be online whenever possible, there will always be online, because I also have a life outside. I will always punish those who deserve it, helping those in need, those who need teaching and learning a lot from everyone who can teach me something.

How can you support the server?: I can support the server in various ways, for example, spreading it as much as possible. Could vote every 12 hours for the server to get more members. Obeying the orders of my teammates. And one of the most important things .. Helping members with questions subject of the server.

Why do you want to be a GM?: I would like to become a GM, because as I said I like to help and learn from others. Another reason is that I just do not think that hackers become strong without any effort, then I myself would like to personally find them and punish them. For I know how hard you fight for something and see that someone got it first, but it could insjustamente. I'm doing my work when needed and sometimes even that is not accurate.

Will you still stay at BeastStory/AlphaStory if you are denied?: Yes, I'm still playing well and keep trying. I'll be trying to redeem the mistakes I may commit. If I am denied, will be watching closely what was criticized about my personality and what was written, and gradually improving, to get where you want me to come. I still and always will continue playing SacredStory, even though I am often denied, because it has already become a routine for me.

And experience? If so, picture would help a lot: Yes, I have experience, but I do not have prints in order to show you. The latest server I had that chance, was SlimySlimeMS, a server v.75. Also had chances in this small-sized servers, in which case I have already forgotten their names. I hope this is enough notice to you my experience.

Small Biography: I am Brazilian and 12 years. I am currently living with my family in Brazil in São Paulo. I love playing computer games and video games. I'm not very active for the television, because I do not think very attractive. My favorite sport is football, which I think in the future to become a player. I make friends easily, I'm loving, cheerful and very humorous.

Picture of yourself(If you do not have this, Ethan will be depressed):

James Applicantion. Eu10

Info: I'll be honest with you, I really do not know of many equipment ID, monster, s items, game maps. So I'll actually use GM Handbook. I hope you can understand.

Note:This text was done in the google translator, so the spelling is not exactly correct.

I hope that you enjoyed the text.

Last edited by James. on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
James.
James.

http://tutoriaisbr.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

James Applicantion. Empty Re: James Applicantion.

Post  Vanessa Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:55 pm

Sorry, but the large amount of people in the community
is english speaking, so you at least have to be able to talk
english at a communicating level, google translate won't help.
Vanessa
Vanessa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James. Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:09 pm

But I can even talk with them. I just don't have a beatiful english.
James.
James.

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]iSoul Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Vanessa, its true he can speak at a great English level but still I agree with Vanessa that theres a huge community that speaks English and yeah. AND WB VANESSA! ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE IVE SEEN YOU (:
But about the application, overall it was great 7/10.
[GM]iSoul
[GM]iSoul

http://www.beaststoryv62.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Devil Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:43 pm

12 years old is to young for me.
Devil
Devil

Back to top Go down

Post  James. Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Devil wrote:12 years old is to young for me.

''Size does not matter.''

Think about it.
James.
James.

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]iSoul Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:03 pm

*EDIT COMMENT*

Okay, so first of all, that its true that their is alot of people to speak English here, that I agree on, and the other thing is that he can communicate with people, even ask Tom, he communicates pretty well. The other thing is that it dosent matter what age you are, it matter if you are imateur ENOUGH To be a GM ( Whoops spelled imateur wrong there )
[GM]iSoul
[GM]iSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  James. Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Thanks.
James.
James.

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]iSoul Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:42 pm

Dw James.
[GM]iSoul
[GM]iSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum