BeastStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brian's REAL GM app.

4 posters

Go down

Brian's REAL GM app. Empty Brian's REAL GM app.

Post  Brian Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Name:Brian!

IGN:Brian!

Time Zone:USA Central Time Zone

What you are working out to be:Atleast a Level 3 GM

What would you do as that?:I will ban all the unfair players. (hackers, glitchers and scammers.) I will deal with all disrespectful players. I give no mercy to all hackers. Once I catch them they are GONE. I will fulfill my duties as a GM without a problem.

What makes you stand out?: Me being on this server A LOT.(including chat on beaststoryv62.tk) What also makes me stand out is being a nice and helpful player, as well as a strict, rule following player.

How can you support the server?: I will attend all events that need me. I will host any events when Head GM's or Admins are not available. I will try my best to bring players. I will try my best to catch all cheaters.

Why do you want to be a GM?: To help all the players with their problems. To help anyone with anything they need.

Will you still stay at BeastStory/AlphaStory if you are denied?: For sure as long as you all continue to accept me into the Beaststory community. Even if you didn't this server is still funSad

And experience? If so, picture would help a lot: I have been a GM on PassionMS and I have no pictures because I had a system restore on my laptop which I played it on.

Small Biography:I have quite a bit of friends on this server and I am very knowledgeable of almost everything that goes on. I also know a lot of who the staff is. I try to help any and every newcomer insight.

Picture of yourself(If you do not have this, Ethan will be depressed) Lol sorry Ethan, looks like your going to be depressed Sad

Brian

Back to top Go down

Brian's REAL GM app. Empty Re: Brian's REAL GM app.

Post  [GM]iSoul Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:24 pm

Erm , Brian it looks like you wernt even trying even though u were doing your real app .
I enjoyed it but add more infomation about what would you do as that and the rest of the questions .
This show me that you were lacking time and was trying to finish this application as fast as you can
I know you were trying to focus on colour but info is more important . 6/10 (My Opinon )
[GM]iSoul
[GM]iSoul

http://www.beaststoryv62.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Brian, I like the application presentation wise.
But still detail and unique wise it's lacking.
I'm not trying to be mean, I think you're a great person,
it's just showing us your not determined if you can't
answer questions with detail and sophistication.
Anyways, good-luck once again!
-Vanessa
Vanessa
Vanessa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iWhite Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:14 pm

What everyone is saying is true, but you have to keep in mind that he is only 13 and he probably doesn't know what some of the words that you are telling him means. So it's not the best app for his age but he did well and at leas he tried right? that's my opinion.

*EDIT* and I'm not trying to be mean Brian so don't take it that way.

iWhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum