BeastStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenger's Gm Applicationz

2 posters

Go down

Revenger's Gm Applicationz Empty Revenger's Gm Applicationz

Post  revenger Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Name: Donnie Sanjaya

IGN: Revencer

Time Zone: GMT +7 Indonesia

What you are working out to be:Level 3 Game Master

What would you do as that?:I will make advertise to my school , my friends, and some friends from other server
i will trying to be good GM although Im not the best.one that essential i like to help the newbies

What makes you stand out?: self-confident that I will make the best for this server. im a fun people also
i will settling problem with they who like hacks,cheats,and scamming .I will not discriminate any other color people, because everyone should be great what they are .i can speak indonesian , english (little)but i will learn more , chinese

How can you support the server?: I will Vote every 12 hours if i have time,tell my friends to try this friendly server.
i help the GMs when they busy or fixing the npc. well i can make news idea to server for more unique and awesome.
and more advertising to my friends

Why do you want to be a GM?:I would like to help this Server community alot and improve its status and rank .
i would like to help the newbies and friends. i believe i will do the best for server What a Face .
im a very active person. i can online from day to night.

Will you still stay at BeastStory/AlphaStory if you are denied?: Yes, of course i will stay here.because this server so different with other server.here have some kindly and friendly players. particularly the GMs kindly too.
not a problem if me get denied

And experience? If so, picture would help a lot:I have Play many kinds of maple but i never be a GM before. so i will try searching some GM commands to learn.in my family im the faster in learns something news

Small Biography:Some of my hobby's swimming,badminton,and playing games.
I'm going to be honest, I'm generally a nice person. It's not easy to get me mad, though. The thing that would annoy me the most is being nonprofessional, or being outright ignorant/arrogant. If anyone is in need for help, I'm always there to help them.ussually if holidays i will play maple about 13 hours.

Picture of yourself(If you do not have this, Ethan will be depressed): sorry.. looks at my profile picture

-revenger-

Last edited by revenger on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
revenger
revenger

Back to top Go down

Revenger's Gm Applicationz Empty Re: Revenger's Gm Applicationz

Post  Vanessa Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Hello, Revencer!
Well, you may want to check your grammar, because some parts
don't make sense whatsoever. The key to impressing in an application,
is grammar, honesty and presentation! Add a little more, be yourself,
and try to seem like you put effort, by adding colour, boldness or