BeastStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KateMeow GM App

4 posters

Go down

KateMeow GM App Empty KateMeow GM App

Post  katefisto Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:39 pm

Name: Kate

IGN: KateMeow

Time Zone: -8 pacific

What you are working out to be: Admin or GM

What would you do as that?: I would follow all Beaststory rules and in no way take advantage of my position. I would treat all players fairly and justly and never make a rash decision because of a biased opinion of someone.

What makes you stand out?: I feel that I have a level-head and while I am very friendly, I also keep my wits about me in situations with rule-breakers. Also, I have years of experience with Maplestory and various private servers that I have been an Admin for. I feel that based off of experience I would make a very good GM/Admin for this server.

How can you support the server?: I feel that I am very responsible for my actions and also very fair with others. I feel that players should be treated equally to GM's and that being a GM doesn't make you in any way better then any players. I would support this server by making it as fair as possible and allowing all players to have an equally fun time.

Why do you want to be a GM?: I want to be a GM because I am good leader. I have plenty of experience as a GM and even outside of MMORPG's I have experience with leading groups and things of that nature. I think that someone like me would be able to contribute a fair analysis of situations that might be hard to judge, and I am able to look at problems from multiple angles.

Will you still stay at BeastStory/AlphaStory if you are denied?: Of course! If I am denied then I will definitely stay because it's fun watching a server grow. Meeting new people is always nice. (:

And experience? If so, picture would help a lot: As I've said, I have had a lot of experience as an Admin (mostly) and also as a GM. Most owners find me responsible and level-headed. I was also a co-owner of another server for a while but the server was hacked. Unfortunately the screenshot feature on my laptop doesn't work so I have no record as far as pictures to prove that I am what I say I am. But I think if you get to know me well enough it's only obvious that I am a fair and decent person.

Small Biography: My name is Kate, I am 20, I'm in college studying to be a teacher. I'm the oldest sister in my family, I have a boyfriend who I am practically married to. I love to read, write, sing, and listen to music. My favorite band is The Beatles and At The Drive-In, and my favorite author is Kurt Vonnegut. My email is ohdarlingkatie@gmail.com incase you would like to contact me about anything specific like, how many pets I have? Or how long is my hair? Or whatever (:

Picture of yourself(If you do not have this, Ethan will be depressed):

https://i.servimg.com/u/f29/16/59/19/41/00233210.jpg
katefisto
katefisto

Back to top Go down

KateMeow GM App Empty Re: KateMeow GM App

Post  Daree Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Whoa very nice Kate Smile
Daree
Daree

Back to top Go down

Post  LuckyAce Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Great. Very responsible kind of person. I can see it in your way of talk. Very Happy
As the tops, you should be a GM. Im recommending you to Tom, as i think you are/am a fine GM.
LuckyAce
LuckyAce

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:57 pm

The only spots open are GMs (level 3) Not admin,
but other than that, I think you are extremely fit to be a GM!
& it would be an honor to have you on the team!
I love your friendliness and your bright warming personality,
right when I met you, and it's cool to have another girl on the staff c;

- [Head GM]Vanessa
Vanessa
Vanessa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LuckyAce Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Accepted. cyclops
LuckyAce
LuckyAce