BeastStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLVED] Looking for People who can fix stuff

4 posters

Go down

[SOLVED] Looking for People who can fix stuff Empty [SOLVED] Looking for People who can fix stuff

Post  Thomas Wed May 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Hi, I need people who can fix stuff like errors in the .bat files. ty
Thomas
Thomas
Admin

https://beastmsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Looking for People who can fix stuff Empty Re: [SOLVED] Looking for People who can fix stuff

Post  TheCoderNextDoor Tue May 31, 2011 8:39 pm

I might be able to help Thomas. I'm new to the server but I think I would make a decent coder. What do you need fixed? Very Happy

TheCoderNextDoor

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Looking for People who can fix stuff Empty ill tell u any problems later.

Post  Thomas Tue May 31, 2011 8:51 pm

Well, do u know how to make npcs? I need a working vote npc. I think i got the codin in java...
Do ou know how to add a auto pvp event?
Thomas
Thomas
Admin

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Looking for People who can fix stuff Empty Re: [SOLVED] Looking for People who can fix stuff

Post  TheCoderNextDoor Tue May 31, 2011 9:55 pm

Well to answer your first question, yes, I can code npcs. Don't expect some godly coding though because I'm not that great (yet!). And I'm pretty sure you can't have an in-game vote npc? You need to make a vote thing on your website and to do that most sites you have to pay them. Then they give you instrucs like copy this code here or something. And the pvp thing idk i would suggest googling repacks and then digging through them looking in the dist most likely.

TheCoderNextDoor

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Looking for People who can fix stuff Empty Guide to Make a vote exchanger npc?

Post  Thomas Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Can you make me a guide to make a vote exchange npc?
Thomas
Thomas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Coder]Guy Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Made a new account for forums :DD and Tom I should have the vote system up and running today but I have to email you stuff and talk your through stuff so....yeah.

[Coder]Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  JuStiN Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:23 pm

oh hey coder guy first time i see u welcome to beastMS tho Very Happy and good luck with fixing server by the way i rate change repack

JuStiN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down