BeastStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iWhite's GM app :D (Kevin)

3 posters

Go down

iWhite's GM app :D (Kevin) Empty iWhite's GM app :D (Kevin)

Post  iWhite Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Name: Kevin

IGN:iWhite

Time Zone: Central Time Zone

What you are working out to be: GM lvl 3 or higher.

What would you do as that?: I would help out the staff as much as I can and the community itself. Also, i would watch for hackers and report and suspicious activity before taking action. Another thing i would do is host events up to two or three times a day so people do not feel that the server is boring and to also give them an opportunity to earn good items. I would keep the peace in the server and make sure that no other player is being mistreated or even abused. Ex: Racism, bullying, vulgarity (etc..)

What makes you stand out?: I'm outgoing, very patient, and fun to hang around. I don't start problems for no reason and if there were ever one to occur then i would handle it maturely. Also, I am not afraid to say no. Another thing that I would say makes me stand out is my responsibility and maturity (Not trying to brag). What makes me stand out is the way I think and how fast I think. Another thing that makes me stand out is the effect I have on people. Though I may be somewhat short compared to others I can act as if I am just as tall as anyone else. I am not easily affected physically, nor mentally, only for the good things. Also, I am a firm believer and have spirit. I am really good at cheering other people up when they are feeling down and hurt even when I could possibly be feeling the same way, which brings me to say that I keep my chin up no matter what happens next in life or in anything for that matter. You have to earn my trust the right way and not try to buy your way through with items and money. Last, people say that I have a good sense of humor (I am not sure if that is true or not so I'll let you guys decide Razz)

How can you support the server?: I will do whatever is needed out of me and I will help the newcomers around the server. Also, I can invite some friends that I have in real life who like to play private servers. Another thing I can do is prevent people from getting in the way when the higher staff or owner is busy. Also, I am bilingual (Spanish is my other language) and can help out with the players who only speak Spanish. I could also donate up to twenty dollars ($20) a month to keep the server up and running in peace. Last, I could come up with new ideas and commands that maybe you guys could consider adding in to help make the server better.

Why do you want to be a GM?: I want to be a GM (GameMaster) because I enjoy helping, and I like to be a role model for people to look up to. Also, I am very active (always on or on a lot) so I would be a great addition for people who need help and can never find someone to ask for help and also i have great work ethic and I take constructive criticism seriously so please do not be afraid to tell me if I can fix something about myself or if I am doing something wrong. Another reason I want to be a GM (GameMaster) is because sometimes I see player packet editing and hacking but I can never find a staff member to report it to, and of it I start to feel bad because I understand that it could hurt the server in any way like lagging, broken links, a surplus of items (Etc...)

Will you still stay at BeastStory/AlphaStory if you are denied?: Yes, I will stay because I do like the server and it has a good environment and I like the other people who play, and it also has a great staff who actually care about the server instead of just sitting there all day afk (Away from keyboard) or in hide so they don't get bothered. >.<

And experience? If so, picture would help a lot: Yes I do have experience. I have been an Admin on iBlueMS, a GM on invisionMS and i also have experience with making a server and I know how to fix certain files to get them to work. (If there ever is a problem I usually go at it to try and get it to work until I finally finish. I don't mind a couple of headaches Smile I am very familiar with commands and rules that i know to follow, Especially the one that is probably the most important and that is not to give out free items such as rares and max stat items.

Small Biography: I am physically active. I am on the Basketball team and soccer team for my school. I play the violin and enjoy it. I also like to do a little bit of web designing and make banners and do stuff on photoshop. I am very good at video editing and I make a lot of videos of me playing games and will be glad to make a promo video for the server.

Picture of yourself(If you do not have this, Ethan will be depressed): I do not have a picture sadly D: but will try to get one ASAP (As soon as possible)

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED Very Happy

Last edited by iWhite on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:14 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Making it look better.)

iWhite

Back to top Go down

iWhite's GM app :D (Kevin) Empty Re: iWhite's GM app :D (Kevin)

Post  Vanessa Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:56 am

iWhite!
I love that you've added color to your application,
looks more presentable to the eye.
Although I would try to fix some grammar errors.
Just re-read it, and you'll find them Smile.
Good-luck, all in all I like this app (;
-Vanessa
Vanessa
Vanessa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LuckyAce Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:33 am

Very nice. Ill see about this with Tom.
LuckyAce
LuckyAce

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Er again, on the end It's just a pet peeve for me
when people write statements like "I hope I get accepted!"
and your statement is very similar "BEING ON THE TEAM!"
It's not bad to be confident, it just seems like your saying
that your 100% getting accepted.
Other than that, I love what you've added when you edited!
Very detailed and very intellegent answers.
Good-luck once again. Although, make transitions run smoothly
between sentences, so it's more interesting to read through.
Vanessa
Vanessa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iWhite Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Haha, okay thanks for the help.

iWhite

Back to top Go down

Post  LuckyAce Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:28 am

Overachieved, Clean, Well written. Im gonna demote Nicole.
LuckyAce
LuckyAce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down