BeastStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beng's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Beng's GM Application Empty Beng's GM Application

Post  dynarock Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:25 am

Name: Lee Beng Kit

IGN: ZeniMauler

Time Zone: GMT +8

What you are working out to be: Level 3 GM

What would you do as that?: i would hold fun events, help out the community in anyways i can, promote this server, make this a better server by banning hackers.

What makes you stand out?: i am straight forward, outgoing, fun to be with, helpful, sociable.

How can you support the server?: i can do anything within my power to help the server. all i need is to be asked.

Why do you want to be a GM?: well i have been playing private servers for quite awhile and ive always wanted to help out in servers and rid of all hackers but has never had a chance.

Will you still stay at BeastStory/AlphaStory if you are denied?: definitely. i believe that those who leave just cause they do not get to be GMs are childish and are just hungry for power in the server

And experience? If so, picture would help a lot: as mentioned above i have never been a GM before but would like to try it out

Small Biography: im 22 this year and im from Singapore. i do play abit of guitar, bass and drums. more of a swimmer. love to hang out and chill over a few drinks and cigarettes.

Picture of yourself(If you do not have this, Ethan will be depressed): do not have a picture of me currently (do not really like taking pictures) but will try to get one as soon as possible.

P.s. i like to go straight to the point instead of beating around the bush. so pardon me for the short answers.

dynarock

Back to top Go down

Beng's GM Application Empty Re: Beng's GM Application

Post  [GM]iSoul Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Er, Is this the best you can do? Well, I have suggestion you can improve on, Color, more info, more detail and thats it but right now it is not acceptable but you can try to edit it so we might accept you but we didnt say we accepted you yet but your application right now is not right. Right now I would give you a 3/10. Sorry bro.
[GM]iSoul
[GM]iSoul

http://www.beaststoryv62.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Agreed with iSoul, but
iSoul, try to sugar coat your constructive criticism! ><

Last edited by Vanessa on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Vanessa
Vanessa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dynarock Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:37 pm

[GM]iSoul wrote:Er, Is this the best you can do? Well, I have suggestion you can improve on, Color, more info, more detail and thats it but right now it is not acceptable but you can try to edit it so we might accept you but we didnt say we accepted you yet but your application right now is not right. Right now I would give you a 3/10. Sorry bro.

just a question. what has color got to do with applications? if it is one of the criteria to become a GM then how can i apply it in game? i am not questioning your authority or anything but i just want to clarify. and if you did not read to the bottom of my application, it states that i do not like to beat around the bush so all my points are straight. no twisting of words.

dynarock

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]iSoul Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Color has to do with GM Applications, because color is the thing that make everyone like.
Like I said before, once there is no color it can be plain and lame.
But if you don't put color, it still shows us that you are lazy enough to not put colors.
[GM]iSoul
[GM]iSoul

http://www.beaststoryv62.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down